Monday, May 18, 2009

Dota Strategy: Replay Analysis 3


Hi there,This time I would like to analyze how to use heroes-Luna Moonfang.This analysis is between game between ppl from garena with my team.I use Luna this time.But sadly some of my team quite noob and leave in the middle of game

wtf mode-ap
5 on 5(ppl from garena)

Like always let review the characteristic of Luna first;

Luna Moonfang - The Moon Rider
Range: 330 | Move Speed: 320
Primary: AGI
Str: 15 + 1.75 | Agi: 22 + 2.8 | Int: 16 + 1.85
Damage: 33 – 39 | HP: 435 | Mana: 208
HP Regen: 0.7 | Mana Regen: 0.65
Attack Speed: 1.33 | Armor: 4

Lucent Beam (C)
Luna concentrates on the moon`s energy and channels it forcefully to the surface, damaging an enemy unit.
Level 1 - 75 damage.
Level 2 - 150 damage.
Level 3 - 225 damage.
Level 4 - 300 damage.
Mana Cost: 95/ 110/ 125/ 140
Cooldown: 6

Moon Glaive (G)
Allows Luna to attack extra enemies with each Glaive attack. Each enemy struck beyond the first incurs a 35% damage loss, per unit.
Level 1 - Luna hits 2 enemies with every attack.
Level 2 - Luna hits 3 enemies with every attack.
Level 3 - Luna hits 4 enemies with every attack.
Level 4 - Luna hits 5 enemies with every attack.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Lunar Blessing ()
Nearby ranged units gain the power of the moon.
Level 1 - Increases base ranged damage by 6%.
Level 2 - Increases base ranged damage by 13%.
Level 3 - Increases base ranged damage by 20%.
Level 4 - Increases base ranged damage by 27%.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Eclipse (E)
Calls to the moon`s magic, summoning a concentrated burst of Lucent Beams to damage targets around Luna.
Level 1 - Summons 4 Lucent Beams.
Level 2 - Summons 7 Lucent Beams.
Level 3 - Summons 10 Lucent Beams.
Mana Cost: 250/ 350/ 450
Cooldown: 160/150/140


Tips:Lucent Beams to damage targets within 450 AoE around Luna. If Luna dies while casting Eclipse, Eclipse no longer continues after death, Beam interval is 0.6 seconds

In the beginning I save my money by buying nothing..I would like to buy vanguard first.Here is my item.ONly ring-so that I dont have to back every time my life nearly to death..


After awhile (my level 8) Balanar with me go hunt ppl and we manage to kill blood seeker and windrunner:





We dont stop at that..Balanar with me separated and we go hunt..I found blood seeker at forest and kill him.=)



As I said before some of our team quite newbies and leave.That give the chance for our enemy to push easily at top and bottom.

Lastly after getting fat I got double kill but unfortunately my team cannot stay logger than what I expected..Another 2 leave..Of course Balanar with me can't fight with 5 other heroes..they also dont want to switch..=.=




Some tips and trick when using heroes Luna moonfang:

Getting fat is the key..Luna's ulti is the most powerful when there is no creep around..You can get even triple kill when you manage to open ulti at the very right time fighting with same level heroes..Moreover your item must be suit also..here what I recommend you to buy for Luna:



See my items!Butterfly always go first when I'm using agility heroes..I think that all from me this time..See you in my next analysis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by SkinCorner from Jack Book