Monday, May 4, 2009

My first post!!


Hii,first of all let me introduce myself.In Garena, ppl called me Pro Matt ks(lolx) since my nick Matt in Garena.I used to play dota in Garena since 19 jan 2008(just approximate).Since that day,I've been addicted to play dota almost everyday.What is the most interesting is that every time ppl join my room they would like to 1 On 1 with me..wakaka.Of course I'll have the first blood even..but then sometime win,sometime lose(depend on heroes actually)..If I'm using tanker heroes almost every game I win..hehe..ok,for that i would like to introduce my lovely Dota hero that I pretend to like very much.

Axe Mogul Khan..That its..the cutes heroes ever!!

Mogul Khan - The Axe
Range: 100 | Move Speed: 290
Primary: STR
Str: 25 + 2.5 | Agi: 20 + 2.2 | Int: 14 + 1.6
Damage: 49-53 | HP: 625 | Mana: 182
HP Regen: 1 | Mana Regen: 0.57
Attack Speed: 1.42 | Armor: 3

Plus his reflexes and powerful blows,for sure I'll kill ppl for FIRST BLOOD!!Then somebody on the other side will enter and type "cb"<---Just kidding!!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by SkinCorner from Jack Book